Our organisational Partnership model is designed to ensure we support evidence-informed practice across your organisation. We focus on helping you to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and families, to develop the skills and knowledge of your workforce and to embed a culture of evidence-informed practice.
Our support is accessible, engaging and tailored to the requirements of staff at all organisational levels - from building frontline expertise to supporting strategic decision-making.
- A wide range of electronic and hard copy resources – designed to be accessible, engaging and targeted for staff at key levels of your organisation. Three times per year we will send your organisation a number of copies of our latest resources. Additional hard-copies are available to purchase at a discounted Partner rate and all electronic versions are available to download as part of membership.
- Monthly Research and Policy Updates.
- Monthly Case Law Summaries with overview and analysis of selected public law cases and implications for practice.
- Places at learning events and webinars throughout the year. Every Partner receives an allocation of places at each learning event. Further places can be obtained via a waiting list.
- Places at three annual national forums:
- Leaders’ Forum (24 hour residential for Directors and Assistant Directors leading children’s services).
- Link Officers' Annual Meeting (24 hour residential for the key link at your agency).
- Councillors' and Trustees’ Seminar (one-day event for Lead Members, Scrutiny Chairs and Trustees of Voluntary Organisations).
- Unlimited website accounts for staff with organisational email address (required for authentication into our password protected website).
- Additional website accounts for up to 25 individuals working in local partnership with your agency (terms and conditions apply).
- Additional website accounts for foster carers employed directly by your agency.
- Online forums – providing opportunities for knowledge and skills sharing.
- Annual Change Project programme – opportunities to participate in our innovative model for action research and practice development.
- Tailored Support: two days of dedicated support tailored to your local needs.
- Dedicated Account Management: a named Research in Practice lead to support Partner engagement and maximise value for money.
To discuss the benefits of becoming a Partner, please contact email@example.com.
To discuss the benefits of Cluster Partnership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research in Practice for Adults