We aim to help all those working with children, young people and families to develop their knowledge and skills, and have developed an individual subscription offer to enable just that.
Who it is for
Individual subscription is suitable for all those working to improve the lives of children, young people and families who might not be able to access our offer through organisational membership - whether employed by a local authority or in the third sector; independent social workers; locum staff or foster carers/adopters.
Relevant, practice-focused materials and support that are
grounded in research
Our annual subscription option entitles you to:
- Monthly Research and Policy Update: a full digest of the latest information, evidence and policy relating to key topics and current sector priorities.
- Case Law Summaries: monthly overview and analysis of selected public law cases, highlighting implications and recommendations for practice.
- Five hard copy publications of your choice.
- 30% off further hard copy publications.
- 25% off webinars (full price: £30).
- 25% off event places (full price: £190 for Partnership conference, £140 for workshop).
- Access to recorded webinars and past event presentations.
- Monthly non-partner ebulletin signposting you to new resources and events.
- £126.50 (including VAT)
To find out more about subscribing as an individual, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01803 867692.