The month’s articles focus on how residential care can best meet the needs of children in care.
The articles this month focus on supporting children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their caregivers.
- Strategies to support social skills and play
- How parents manage challenging behaviours
- Lego Therapy in families
- Protective factors against distress for caregivers
The articles this month focus on leadership, humane practice and organisational culture.
- Building social worker resilience
- The team as a secure base
- The evaluation of a leadership and management training programme
- Practitioners and researchers
The articles this month focus on transitions from child to adult services, and transitional safeguarding.
- Innovative youth mental health service
- Transition from child to adult mental health services across Europe
- Contextual social work interventions for child sexual exploitation
- Young people with ADHD: transition to adult services
The articles this month focus on domestic abuse.
- Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding Children
- Domestic Violence, Social Work and Trust
- Females perpetrating honour-based abuse
- Restorative approaches to domestic violence
The articles this month focus on birth family contact for children in care or adopted.