21st century social work with children and young people with disabilities: Evidence Review (2018)
The Review examines practice, policy and research evidence. The authors are experts, from a range of backgrounds and professions, who share a passion and abiding commitment to working with and for disabled children, young people and their families.
We are delighted to publish this review, focusing on an often overlooked area of social work practice, which brings together learning from research, policy and practice on working with disabled children, young people and their families.
The five chapters explore:
- Messages from Innovation Programme projects.
- Participation and co-production with disabled children and young people.
- Transition to adulthood.
- Safeguarding and child protection of disabled children and young people.
- A case study on working together for disabled children in Birmingham.
Aimed at: Strategic leaders; social work managers and practitioners working to support children and young people with SEND and/or disabilities.
Number of pages: 104
Product code: AD-EVR_002
Purchase Downloadable Files: £25.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- 21st century social work with children and young people with disabilities: Evidence Review
Purchase Hardcopies: OUT OF STOCK: £25.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies