Teamwise: using research evidence, a practical guide for teams (Tools)
Please note that this has not been updated since it was published.
These tools accompany the Teamwise resource pack on using research evidence.
Login to Download File(s):
- Critical decision-making
- What do we mean by evidence?
- Where do I stand?
- Are you a critical thinker?
- Evaluating arguments
- Research tracking
- Choosing a topic to focus on
- Force Field Analysis
- Personal audit: where are you now with evidence-informed practice?
- Sources of support
- Readiness for learning in a team
- Team Audit: where is your team now with evidence-informed practice?
- Alternative ways of working with evidence in teams
- Feeling your way forward
- Involving service users
- Better outcomes
- Example action plan
- Thinking about monitoring and evaluating the use of research evidence (‘the project’)
- Teamwork: lessons from geese
- Teamwork stages questionnaire
- Teamworking self-assessment: the 24/7 model