Supporting emotional resilience within social workers: Practice Tool (2014)
This resource explores the concept of emotional resilience and how this can be promoted and supported within social workers in order to improve practice and service delivery. It discusses:
- what emotional resilience is
- social work and emotional resilience
- how teams can develop emotional resilience
- the positive role of supervision
- how organisational context can affect emotional resilience.
The resource also includes three practical exercises: 1 Team Supervision Tool 2 Individual Supervision Tool 3 Managers’ Audit Tool.
Number of pages: 10
Product code: CH-PTL-001
Purchase Downloadable Files: £6.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Supporting emotional resilience within social workers
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £6.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies