Scoring standardised measures - All Measures and Guidance [Compilation] (2015)
A selection of freely available standardised measures that can be used to aid professional judgement when assessing parental capacity to change, including guidance on scoring and interpretation.
The measures and guidance include:
- AUDIT – C
- Depression, anxiety and stress scale
- Emotional Regulation Questionnaire
- Home Conditions Assessment
- Maternal and paternal ante-natal attachment scales
- Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support
- Parenting daily hassles
These resources are open access.