Developing and leading trauma-informed practice: Leaders' Briefing (2018)
This briefing summarises evidence to inform the development of trauma-informed organisational and locality approaches. It includes sections on:
- Adverse childhood experiences.
- Trauma and its impact on children, young people and adults.
- Secondary trauma amongst the workforce.
- Community-level trauma.
- Principles of trauma-informed practice.
Aimed at: Leaders of child and family services including Lead Members, Chief Executives, local authority Directors, Safeguarding Board Leads.
Number of pages: 24
Product code: CH-LBR-008
Purchase Downloadable Files: £10.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Developing and leading trauma-informed practice: Leaders' Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £10.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies