Trauma-informed approaches with young people: Frontline Briefing (2018)
An introduction to trauma research for practitioners working with young people whose experiences (either earlier in their childhood and/or presently) may lead to complex traumatic responses across the lifespan.
The briefing is comprised of four sections:
- What are the traumatic childhood experiences that adversely affect young people?
- What is it like for young people to live with complex trauma and how can practitioners recognise it?
- What can we do to support young people with complex trauma?
- How can we develop as practitioners to do this work?
Aimed at: Social workers, family support workers and team managers in direct practice with children, young people and families.
Number of pages: 16
Product code: CH-FBR-014
Purchase Downloadable Files: £12.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Trauma-informed approaches with young people: Frontline Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £12.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies