Parental mental health: Frontline Briefing (2018)
This briefing provides information aimed at social workers and family support workers working with parents and includes sections on:
- The range and prevalence of parental mental health problems.
- The potential impact of such problems on children’s health and development and factors to consider when assessing the seriousness of the impact.
- The types of support that may be provided and the factors that should inform their work when parents themselves and/or others are concerned about the impact mental health problems may be having on parenting capacity and therefore, on their children.
- Effective or promising approaches when working with families where parental mental health problems are present.
- Sources of further information.
Aimed at: Child and family social workers and their frontline managers.
Number of pages: 24
Product code: CH-FBR-013
Purchase Downloadable Files: £12.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Parental mental health: Frontline Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £12.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies