Forced marriage - recognition and response: Frontline Briefing (2019)
This briefing aims to build confident social work and family support practice to recognise, prevent and intervene in forced marriage involving children and young people. It’s comprised of seven sections:
- Introduction and context.
- Differences between a forced and arranged marriage.
- Characteristics of honour-based abuse.
- Potential warning signs and indicators of forced marriage and honour-based abuse.
- Responding to cases of forced marriage.
- Forced Marriage Protection Orders.
- Resources for practitioners, victims and survivors.
Designed for: Social workers, family support workers, and team managers in direct practice with children, young people and families.
Number of pages: 28
Product code: CH-FBR-017
Purchase Downloadable Files: £12.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Forced marriage – recognition and response: Frontline Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £12.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies