Working effectively to address Child Sexual Exploitation: Evidence Scope (2015)
Published: Sep 2015
Author: Jan Webb and Dez Holmes
This evidence scope is being reviewed and updated to reflect new research evidence and practice wisdom. The revised version will be published shortly.
Login to Download File(s):
There are no downloads available for the publication at this time.
Associated Publications / Tools
- Children and young people missing from care and vulnerable to sexual exploitation: Strategic Briefing (2013)
- Children and young people missing from care and vulnerable to sexual exploitation (Self-reflection tools)
- Assessing risk of further child maltreatment - a research-based approach: Practice Tool (2013)
- That Difficult Age: Developing a more effective response to risks in adolescence: Evidence Scope (2015)
- Working effectively to address Child Sexual Exploitation: A briefing (2015)