Transitions to adulthood: Services for Care Leavers: Audio (2001)
Please note that this has not been updated since it was published.This audio recording presents research into what works, specialist schemes and family support in relation to services for care leavers.
It describes how research has influenced policy and outlines some of the recent and forthcoming changes. Contributors include researchers and young care leavers.
Product code: CH-AUD-005
Purchase Downloadable Files: £2.50 +VAT Pack
(Partners download free)
- Current facts and figures
- Leaving care schemes: what works
- The role of the extended family
- Conversations with a care leaver
- First Key research project
- Policy initiatives and new legislation
- Contributors and references
Purchase CDs: IN STOCK: £2.50 Pack
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to CDs