Staying on course: Educational engagement: Audio (2007)
Please note that this has not been updated since it was published.This audio recording focuses on educational engagement, disengagement and re-engagement in learning at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (ages 11-16).
It explores some of the causes and symptoms of disengagement, considers the alternatives for those young people most likely to be affected and explains some promising approaches.
Product code: CH-AUD-011
Purchase Downloadable Files: £2.50 +VAT Pack
(Partners download free)
- Introduction: What is disengagement?
- Who is at most risk of disengagement?
- Transition and transfer
- Disengagement, attainment and gender
- Alternatives to mainstream provision
- Disengagement and ethnicity
- Maintaining and promoting engagement: Curriculum initiatives
- Engagement and re-engagement: Promising approaches
- Contributors and references
Purchase CDs: IN STOCK: £2.50 Pack
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to CDs