One in ten: helping 16-18 year olds find EET
Please note that this has not been updated since it was published.This audio recording presents findings from key research and policy on the best ways to support young people having difficulties in finding employment, training or educational opportunities between the ages of 16 to 18.
Product code: CH-AUD-013
Purchase Downloadable Files: £2.50 +VAT Pack
(Partners download free)
- Introduction: definitions
- Why do young people become NEET
- The policy context
- Early prevention
- Multi-agency working
- Promising and emerging practice
- Supporting young people with particular needs
- Contributors and references
Purchase CDs: IN STOCK: £2.50 Pack
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to CDs