On new ground: supporting unaccompanied asylum seeking children: Audio (2005)
Please note that this has not been updated since it was published.This audio recording considers the needs and wishes of children and young people who have come to this country seeking asylum, having experienced or witnessed traumatic events and been separated from their families.
It will be of interest to specialists in the field and to all those working with children and families or planning services for them in single or multi-disciplinary settings.
Product code: CH-AUD-009
Purchase Downloadable Files: £2.50 +VAT Pack
(Partners download free)
- Setting the scene: Introductions
- Setting the scene: Definitions
- Setting the scene: Unaccompanied asylum-seeking children: A vulnerable group
- Arrival: On arrival
- Arrival: Assessment and age-assessment
- Arrival: Emotional and practical support
- Supporting developmental needs: Accommodation
- Supporting developmental needs: Physical health
- Supporting developmental needs: Emotional and mental health problems
- Education: Access and engagement
- Education: Supporting educational achievement
- Transition: A time of uncertainty
- Transition: Planning and support
- Conclusion: Final words
- Contributors and references
Purchase CDs: OUT OF STOCK: £2.50 Pack
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to CDs