Child protection: everybody's business
Please note that this has not been updated since it was published.This audio recording reviews the research evidence on child protection, considering definitions, what we know about the children we are most concerned to protect through professional service provision, and what research suggests about the strategic context. It reviews the front-line services that appear to be the most effective in preventing abuse or re-abuse.
Product code: CH-AUD-007
Purchase Downloadable Files: £2.50 +VAT Pack
(Partners download free)
- Setting the scene: Introduction
- Setting the scene: Definitions
- Setting the scene: Serious Case Reviews, prediction and 'false positives'
- Setting the scene: Children's maltreatment
- The strategic context: Partnership and multi-disciplinary working
- The strategic context: Area Child Protection Committees
- The strategic context: Supervision
- The practice context: Assessment and analysis
- Inclusion: Education
- The practice context: Family support and child protection
- The practice context: Some particular situations: adolescents, Black and Minority Ethnic children
- The practice context: Family Group Conferences
- The practice context: Interventions that work - some examples
- Conclusion: Final words
- Contributors and references
Purchase CDs: IN STOCK: £2.50 Pack
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to CDs