Season’s greetings from Research in Practice
Season’s greetings from Research in Practice…the proof is in the pudding
‘Some of the best training ever.’
‘Great resources and signposting to additional resources.’
‘The content is very good – it uses research and policy and gives a national context, which is so useful.’
‘Clear concise information in a down-to-earth language with lots of practice wisdom examples.’
An evidence-informed practitioner
- Take research evidence.
- Blend with practice knowledge.
- Apply the views and experiences of children, young people and families.
- Use research from publications within practice.
- Read the latest research, policy and case law summaries.
- Attend learning events, conferences and training.
- Listen to children, young people, family and professional views via blogs, podcasts and more.
- Critically reflect upon your practice.
Cherry on top
- Exchange knowledge and skills with others across the sector.