Changing the text size of the site (zoom)
Changing the zoom level of the browser window allows the site's content to be expanded while retaining the sites layout and structure.
On a Windows PC:
- To zoom in, use the key combination Ctrl and +
- To zoom out, use the key combination Ctrl and -
- To restore the default text size, use the key combination Ctrl and 0
Alternatively, in Firefox and Internext Explorer:
- On the View menu at the top of your browser choose Text Size
- Increase or decrease as appropriate
If you are using any other browser, check its "Help" facility to find out how to do it. There are also other options within your browser to help with accessibility eg. changing text and background colours. Check your browser's help facility for instruction on how to use these functions.
On a Mac:
- To zoom in, use the key combination Command and +
- To zoom in, use the key combination Command and -
- To restore the default text size, use the key combination Command and 0