Link Officers’ Annual Meeting
Link Officers' Annual Meeting : Networking Event
Aston Conference, Birmingham
11:00 Thursday, 02 November 2017 to 14:00 Friday, 03 November 2017
- Overview and programme
- Aimed at
- About the Link Officers’ Annual Meeting
Overview and programme
Join us at this year’s Link Officers’ Annual Meeting (LOAM). This popular annual event is a unique opportunity for Partners to share best practice, discuss emerging sector issues and to learn from one another. The theme this year is collaboration, with sessions from across the network on practice and systems change through a variety of collaborative activities between individuals and organisations both nationally and locally.
There will also be opportunities to:
- Attend a support session for new and experienced Link Officers, an invaluable session if you are new in the role. Account Managers will recommend how best to promote RiP within your organisation and give advice on the Link Officer role.
- Hear more about a brand new digital channel to support communications across the Research in Practice Link Officer network.
- Share best practice with other Link Officers from across the Partnership network in regional sessions.
- Andy Elvin, CEO, TACT and Sue King, Head of Service, Peterborough City Council
- Lee Pardy-Mclaughlin, Coventry City Council and Sam Clayton, Lincolnshire County Council from the Principal Social Worker network
- Paul Bunker, Regional Development Manager – Safeguarding and Vulnerable Children, North West ADCS
- Luke Rodgers, Director of Marketing and Strategy, Foster Focus
- Nimal Jude, Programme Director, South East London Teaching Partnership
- David Gillson, North Yorkshire County Council
- Claire Mason, Senior Research Associate, Lancaster University
All Link Officers across the Research in Practice network.
About the Link Officers’ Annual Meeting
Link Officers are the lynchpin between Research in Practice and a Partner organisation. They focus on embedding learning and development within their organisation and championing evidence-informed practice.
The Link Officers’ Annual Meeting (LOAM) brings together Link Officers from across the network. This popular annual event is a unique opportunity for Partners to share best practice, discuss emerging sector issues and to learn from one another.
LOAM is a residential event and attendance (including overnight accommodation and catering) is included in organisational membership to Research in Practice.
Link Officers can request their place online. If you have any questions please contact our events team via email@example.com or 01803 847264.